Monday, May 11, 2009

how i get my xbox live needs for free

its very simple actually. all you have to do is sign up here and start completing simple surveys, very easy to do. after you have completed a survey you will be rewarded with points to get free stuff that you want. there is no catch to this, no credit card required and you will NEVER get billed whatsoever, just sign up and have fun..you need help? Youtube it or message me on aim which is nycguy666


Site is here











anyone interested in getting at least a million free hits to there website should definitely check out this banner link, it actually works guaranteed


1 comment:

  1. passing by from EasyHits! I see you do not have have adgitize nor entrecard. It would help you promote your blog. I'd like to invite you to visit my blog and you can sign up from there. Also, if you like you can follow me and I will follow you. Plus! You get a linky love in a post!

    ;-)
    ~Daisy
    http://inlovewithdaisies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
BlogUniverse Buzzer Hut | Promote Your Blog